Troubleshooting for Installing Issues
- Be sure you are logged in to the POS computer with the owner or administrator login.
If you are not, you will need to log off of the POS and log back in using the owner/administrator POS login credentials.
- If you get an error that says ResaleAI is currently running, look for the small orange AI icon in the bottom system tray (see image below). Click on that icon, then click "Exit" so it won't run in the background. Close the main ResaleAI app as well if it's open, then try running the installer again.
- If you see a white screen or a spinning “AI” icon, try completely closing the app and reopening it. If that doesn’t work, try the steps in the next section!
- If you are prompted for a username and password within ResaleAI, then there are some settings that did not get configured appropriately. Hopefully the following instructions will help resolve that issue:
- Click on the Windows “Start” button, and find ResaleAI in the program list.
- Right click on “ResaleAI POS” and choose “Run as Administrator.”
- After the app opens again, switch to "Beta Test Mode" (click here if you're not sure how to do this) and you should see the Team Mode login page.
- You may need to click “Refresh” on the menu to pull in the current employees using Team Mode.
- If none of these steps work, reach out to our team! We may need to use Teamviewer to log in directly and assist further.
Before you reach out to our team:
- Please check that you have the latest version of Teamviewer installed on your POS computers. Older versions of Teamviewer are no longer supported.
- To install or update Teamviewer follow the steps in this help center article.
If you have any further questions or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team by Emailing email@example.com.