You probably know about bounceback promotions already: It's Fashion Financial Aid time! Come make a $75 purchase in August and get a coupon for $30 off a purchase of $60 in September. If you give us your text number, we will remind you when it's time to redeem it.
We have run back-to-school bounceback campaigns like that example for years in our stores. It helps us push up the average transaction in August when we have lots of customers. And it helps us pull customers back in September which is a slower month.
RAI helps you with issuing, redeeming, and tracking coupons.
How to set up a bounceback with ResaleAI:
1. Go to "All Settings"
2. Click on Bounceback
3. click add new
4. Add all Information for the bounceback
ResaleAI will automatically print out the Bounceback coupons on qualifying purchases
ResaleAI sync MUST be running for coupons to print ( ) Bottom right of system tray!
Why do the coupons have barcodes on them? Let's answer that by showing how the bounceback transactions work.
Earning a coupon:
- You'll need to attach the customer record to the transaction (by using F4 in DRS). Ensure that the customer record has the first name, last name, and phone number, you'll need the cell phone # so that we can send them a reminder text
- When a customer earns a coupon, the coupon will print from the receipt printer
- The customer information with coupon will auto load on the Bounceback screen
Redeeming a coupon:
- Staff member flips to Bounceback screen and puts the cursor in the Search box. Scans the customer's coupon to bring up the correct customer.
- Staff member clicks Redeem, then goes back to DRS transaction and applies the discount.
You can stay up to date with the daily stats of your Bounceback campaign. You can see those stats by going to the Reports page in ResaleAI (Daybook>Reports) and selecting Bounceback report.